Manage Yourself - Manage Others
Managing others starts with managing yourself: if you don’t understand your own behaviour, you won’t see the impact it has on colleagues and your team.
Download my free ebook ‘Three Accidental Mistakes Managers Make and How to Avoid Them' to see which you're making
Are you responsible for managing other people, but you’re not sure how?
I'm Passionate About Helping You Grow
My name is Julie Johnson and I want to share with you three accidental mistakes many of us make without realising....
Click the DOWNLOAD NOW button if any of these apply:
- Your best performers aren't motivated
- Team morale is low
- You're feeling overwhelmed, stressed or demotivated
- You know things could be so much better, but you're not sure what to change or how
- Things aren't wotking and you don't know who to turn to
- You're worried you're failing as a manager
Whatever the reason, let me help discover how your own behaviour might be impacting your results, and what to do about it.