How we work
What’s it Like to Work With Me?
The four words my clients most often use to describe me are
- Fun / Fun-Loving
So what does that mean for you?
It means that the people I work with (and have worked with) trust me. They can depend on my skills, rely on my approach and the results I help them get, and they appreciate my down-to-earth manner. Because I’m in business for myself and I’ve been employed in other businesses, large and small, it’s important to me to demonstrate that I live in the real world, not in the world of theory and jargon. Which means you get simple concepts, straightforward language, and practical applications that work.
It means I take a fun and energetic approach to my work, so that learning can take place more easily, because learning occurs quite naturally when you enjoy the process, and the effects are longer-lasting too.
Coaching is a forward looking, solution focused, collaborative approach to helping you achieve your personal and professional goals.
Whether you call it Business Coaching, Executive Coaching, Leadership Coaching, Life Coaching, Success Coaching or simply Coaching...
I create an environment that enables you to focus on what’s most important to you in your life and business. I help you explore who you really are and what you really want, so that your strategy and action plan is based on the real You, the things that truly make you feel happy and successful, rather than on external ‘shoulds.’
"What lies behind us and before us are small matters compared to what lies within us. And when we bring what is within us into the world, miracles happen."
I take a coaching approach to all my work
As a trained and accredited coach my guiding principles are:
► You are naturally creative, resourceful, and full of potential.
► Coaching is about unlocking that potential.
► Coaching creates awareness, action and learning.
► Awareness creates a measure of choice and control.
- I will create a safe and supportive environment in which to explore your issues and challenges
- I will maintain confidentiality of all information shared
- I will help you move forward when you might otherwise not. Or move forward faster than you could have done on your own
- I will ask powerful questions you’ve perhaps never been asked before, to enable you to think differently
- I will provide you with information, contacts and resources
- I will hear both what you do say and what you don’t, so that I can bring to your attention in order to create a conscious awareness of your thoughts and words
I will challenge you when I feel it’s appropriate and know you can handle it
- I will help you discover your beliefs and work through your fears, to blast through what’s been holding you back
I will ‘listen’ to everything so that I can ‘call you out’ and explore when necessary
I will hold you accountable for your agreed goals and actions
I will share my expertise and experience when appropriate
I will offer suggestions when asked for
I will provide structure and focus, and always be constructive
I will be your partner, with a focus on supporting you to achieve what you want
- I will believe in you even when you don’t believe in yourself
How We Work Together
The amount of personalised support you receive will be dictated by the programme or service you choose and the way you prefer to learn, whether that’s 1 to 1, in a small group or in a larger group with others in the same situation.
However, regardless of the option you choose I will always be coaching. Which, for you, means:
What I expect from You
* Honest communication
* Open mindedness
* Not taking yourself too seriously!
Results you can expect
* Self awareness and self-understanding
* Perspective and greater motivation
* Clarity on your purpose and direction
* An expanded awareness of your choices & improved decision making
* More fun, energy, positivity and resilience
* More time, money, impact, and focus
* Greater happiness and fulfilment