5 Success Quotes with Coaching Questions to Help You Get The Best From Them
As DANCE is the system I often use to help get business clients clear, focused, confident and happy I thought I’d share some DANCE related success quotes. I’ve added questions to challenge you to really internalise and take on board the specific learning for you in each.
Choose the quotes that resonate most with you, answer the questions and take action on what you learn. That way you’ll get the very best from them.
Success Quote #1
“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.” Vivian Greene
- Where in your life or business are you/your plans on hold?
- What’s the learning for you here?
- What can you do now to ‘dance in the rain’?
Success Quote #2
“Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance. Great dancers are not great because of their technique, they are great because of their passion.” Martha Graham
- How often are you worried about how you look or what people will think?
- Where are you focusing on technique at the expense of passion?
- How’s that working for you?
- If you were to ‘just get up and dance’ what would you do in your business right now?
Success Quote #3
“We dance for laughter, we dance for tears, we dance for madness, we dance for fears. We dance for hopes, we dance for screams, we are the dancers, we create the dreams.” Albert Einstein
- Are you on the dance floor?
- What dreams do you want to create in your business?
- What do you want to create in your life?
Success Quote #4
“Dance as though no one is watching. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no-one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth.” Alfred de Souza
- What would you do if you weren’t afraid?
- What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail? If you knew that everything would turn out perfectly?
Success Quote #5
“Do something wonderful. People may imitate it!” Albert Schweitzer
- If you let the ‘real you’ out what would you do?
- Who would you be?
- How would it feel?
- What’s stopping you right now?
What if by answering these questions you’ve just created your very own plan for joyful and successful living, and a truly effective plan of action for your business? What if this is all you need?
Fascinating questions, aren't they? Let me know what you think by posting a comment below.