Success Club Business provides a safe environment and a structure to discover how to grow yourself and your business. And to provide ongoing support over a minimum 12 months to create long-lasting, sustainable change.
Is this you?
- You are self-employed, a micro or small business owner, a chief exec or MD
- You’re ready (or see the need) to do things differently
- You are committed to becoming a leader of your business and understand that means transitioning from being the main ‘doer’ in it!
- You are interested in maximising your organisations income as well as your own earnings potential
- You are passionate about your company and want to have more impact
Because if so, I designed this programme with you in mind...
The primary focus of Success Club Business is on Leadership Strategies.
Rather than specific business tactics.
This ensures the success of business improvement or business growth activities. Firstly, because they’re identified in the context of the business leader’s vision for their business. And secondly, because the way the business leader approaches business activities impacts more on their success than the specific tactic/s being used.
It's my firm belief that for business owners and business leaders to perform at our best we need sustainable strategies and structures that support not only our work life and professional career, but that also support us as individuals and that support the life we want to live….because they’re all inextricably linked, each impacting on the other.
We don’t leave our personal stuff at the office door (even if we think we do). And we don’t switch off from work when we’re not there (no matter how much we might try!) because we live in a 24/7 culture. And we take responsibility for fulfilling multiple roles in all areas of our work and life.
In addition to this being an unsustainable model that creates busy-ness and overwhelm, and leads to stress and burnout, this long-hours-hard-work culture negatively impacts on our loved ones, and on the life we envisioned for ourselves.
All of which means it’s important to develop resilience and the ability to deal with never-ending change and diverse challenges, as well as to know ourselves better. To ensure we’re operating effectively and optimally to create a sustainable business that positively impacts clients, staff and stakeholders.
This holistic (whole-person, whole-life) approach is also important because we’re human beings (not human doings!) and we’re working longer and harder than ever, yet not necessarily being more effective, getting better results, or feeling particularly happy or fulfilled.
Success Club Business programmes stand-alone. Some are female only, others are for mixed groups, and yet others are offered in partnership with diverse agencies and organisations for the benefit of their members and community.
Sample Workshop Programme (1.5 hours per month at a central venue)
1. Personal leadership, motivation and values
2. Business strategy, values and plan
3. Goal-setting, targets and review
4. Continuous Improvement and metrics
5. Productivity and managing projects
6. Clients, marketing and communications
7. Client journey and exceeding expectations
8. Processes and Systems (personal and business)
9. Healthy boundaries/work-life balance
10. Managing people and relationships
11. Developing resilience for innovation and growth
12. Growth Strategies and Next Steps
(Please note - This can be customised to meet the requirements of partner organisations or to deal with specific sector challenges. Just get in touch if you have specific requirements.)
Workshops are facilitated by me (Julie Johnson) to provide a practical, strategy-based toolkit leading to actionable steps and the integration of new habits, to support business and personal success.
Groups of 20+ members per programme provide a powerful community and support network to ensure learning, progress, accountability and goal achievement.
Additional optional support between sessions:
- Coaching via Zoom - group or individual. To support implementation of actions and behaviour change.
- Email support between sessions to maintain momentum.
- Inclusion in Success Club Virtual - comprising an online support forum plus 2 x monthly zoom sessions, one training and one goal setting and review. These calls are recorded and made available for those unable to attend a live call.
Stand-alone programmes start at £30 per month per delegate (dependant on numbers), for a minimum of 12 months.
Programmes run in partnership or on behalf of other organisations will be advised individually. The per delegate investment is based on programme and customisation options, support requirements, and possible access to support funding.