Is This You?
You’re a professional who’s ready to fulfil more of your potential to create the type of success you dream of….or those around you know you’re capable of.
You're competent, well thought of, a high achiever, and recognised for your work and personal qualities. Yet there’s a gap between what others see - your experience, knowledge, expertise, professionalism and results - and your own confidence levels.
Do any of the following situations apply to You or Your Life?
- You know you’re stopping yourself somehow, and you want to learn how to get out of your own way and fly.
- You recognise the importance of looking after yourself, but never seem to find the time, and you want to find a way.
- You want to be confident in your own skin, to live a happy life and to do work that fulfils you. And you’re open to exploring this and defining how to create success on your own terms, even though you’re not really sure it’s still possible for you.
- Constant fatigue has become the norm, and you want (and need) this to change so that you’re more energised on a daily basis.
- You feel like you’ve reached a crossroads, and can’t go on the way you have been. You don’t want someone to make decisions for you, but you do want a helping hand. And someone in your corner who believes in you.
Do any of these situations apply to your work life?
- You know you’re not realising your potential and you want to work out how.
- You feel stuck in a rut (even if it’s a fairly comfortable rut!) and you want to break out, make changes, or simply to look forward to a more positive future.
- You have extremely high standards you often struggle to live up to, and you’re ready to tackle the resulting frustration and overwhelm.
- You’re a professional in business, the arts, corporate employment, the third sector, health, law, or education. Or you’re an independent professional working for yourself. And you want to increase your earnings potential, make more of an impact, or contribute more to the greater good.
- You have responsibility for staff and things aren’t going as well as you want.
- You’re secretly fearful….that you’ll get found out, that you’ll fail, that you’ll succeed. And you’re ready to move past this.
If one or more of these scenarios is true for you, welcome. You’re in the right place!
If you also share many or all of these characteristics then we’re a perfect match, as my ideal clients all have these in common…
You’re a ‘can do’ person. Someone who takes responsibility for yourself because you ‘get’ that I can advise, coach, support, challenge and cajole, but I can’t do it for you. A ‘can do’ person knows that only by taking action to apply your knowledge will you change your results.
A holistic approach appeals to you as your experience shows that life and work aren’t mutually exclusive.
You’re eager to learn and you’re prepared to carve out some time for it.
You’re willing to invest in You, and in your career or business.
You value relationships and connection.
You’re committed to keep going and stick with it, even when it’s difficult, when things are going wrong, or you feel like giving up….especially then!
You take your work seriously, but not yourself. You like to laugh and have fun.
You’re willing to stretch your comfort zone, knowing I’ll never take you beyond the stretch zone and into the panic zone.
Personal integrity is important to you.
You’re open-minded and curious about yourself and the world, and you’re prepared to experiment, and to ask.
You recognise that this type of work is rarely a quick fix, and allow yourself sufficient time for the personal growth required along the way.
My Clients generally fall into the following categories
Solo-Professionals, Micro and Small Business Owners
Those who want to start a business or are already working for themselves, sometimes with a small team. Generally those selling their own (and others) expertise as a service (rather than those exclusively selling products) e.g. coaches, consultants, therapists, designers, trainers.
Women (and men) working as, or aspiring to become Directors, Executives, and Managers. Solicitors, Accountants and Academics. In roles such as Marketing, HR, IT, Health Care, and Learning & Development.
Those coming to terms with a Major Life Event
Those wishing to envision a more positive future, move forward and start a new chapter with confidence. Following major events such as redundancy, divorce, bereavement, or unexpected health issues.
Companies and Organisations that Value Talent
Companies wanting to inspire, fully realise and retain their talented employees, because you recognise the positive impact this has on your bottom line. Whether you’re looking for an inspirational speaker, a workshop leader, group facilitator, or full Success Club programme of support. And your focus is on confidence, well-being, resilience, reducing stress, improving engagement or on promoting talent, my interventions and contributions are designed to create long lasting impact and change. They can be tailored exclusively for women, for mixed groups or for men.