The words my clients most often use to describe me are fun/fun-loving, confident/professional, and approachable
Am I the right teacher or coach for you?
I’m a great fit for you if:
- You’re a ‘can do’ person. Someone who takes responsibility for yourself because you ‘get’ that I can advise, coach, support, challenge and cajole, but I can’t do it for you. A ‘can do’ person knows that only by taking action to apply your knowledge will you change your results!
- You’re ready for more abundance in your life…..whether you want more happiness, courage, confidence, balance, or fun in your life, or you’re looking for more clarity, purpose, direction, satisfaction or fulfilment in your work…….and you want a more satisfying blend of work and family life.
- You’re looking for a holistic approach from someone who understands that life and work aren’t mutually exclusive.
- You’re eager to learn and you’re prepared to carve out some time for it!
- You get that my courses, Success Club programmes and membership, are priced more affordably than many similar courses found online, not because they are any less potent or valuable, but because I really want to share what I know with more people so that they can be empowered to create an amazing life and business of their own
- The fact that I combine my love of dance and some fun (some might say ‘woo-woo’) intuitive stuff to my practical and down to earth programmes and trainings appeals to you….and even if you’re not sure how, you’re open to it and to a different, more fun learning experience.
- You really want, and are prepared, to do what it takes to make it work i.e. you’re not just going to ‘give it a try’, you’re committed!
If these describe you, fantastic, I look forward to supporting you. And if they don’t that’s fine too. You have my blessing to find another awesome teacher, programme or membership…life’s too short not to work with the people are a great fit for you…the people you love and who love you!
Who is Julie?
I’m a mum, wife, daughter, sister, auntie and cousin. A dancer, author, speaker and coach. I love to travel. I’m a loyal friend, family oriented yet driven to achieve big goals professionally. I have 2 grown up children who are my greatest pride, my biggest (and often most painful) teachers, and who still teach me so much!
Although I knew exactly who I wanted to be when I grew up, it took me a while to discover what I wanted to do….to teach people how to be happy and to enjoy life more. In the Success Club I work predominantly with women – entrepreneurs, professionals, and busy working Mums – because they have such huge potential to be a greater force for good in the world. In the world of business and commerce….in terms of how they ‘do’ business, and how much they care. And in their personal lives….in terms of being a better role model for their children and their communities.
That’s why I now absolutely love supporting you, whether you’re a professional, a business owner, an executive, partner, or manager. Whether you manage others or simply yourself. Whether your current challenges are business, work, family or life-oriented. Whether you know what you want to change or not!
I can help you really get to know yourself and the life you want to live.
To get crystal clear on this.
Then support you to focus on taking the steps to get out of your own way and to make it a reality.
And that’s also why I founded the Success Club and the Success Club Academy (where you’ll find my online courses) – to teach even more of you how to achieve true success. Success that’s energising rather than draining. Success that enriches your life and makes you happy. And success that enables you to have a greater impact on your world.
As an ex-champion Irish dancer, I often use my love of dance and my experience of dancing, to fuel my own creativity, and to help you learn in a more fun and creative way. Because it’s easier to learn when you enjoy the process and the effects are also longer-lasting.
I’m an intro-extrovert! I love spending time on my own……reading, imagining, writing, and creating. And that’s how I re-energise. Yet I also need the buzz of personal connection…..I love a party, having fun, laughing and dancing. And I bring all of me into my work and my courses. I’m a passionate optimist, who my clients say, can motivate you to get the best out of yourself.
If you’re ready to live the life you want to live, to run a business or do work you truly love, and to feel more confident and capable of dealing with life’s everyday challenges